lundi 1 juin 2015

[Postfix] simple relay host configuration

I installed a new SLES 11 server for a customer. As I need to follow cron's results, I configured postfix on this machine as a simple relay. All mails are sent to my MX server.

By default SLES 11 does not install postfix or related yast modules ( or my image was not configured like that :-) ).

So after installing postfix and yast2-mail module, I finally clean up the configuration files.

In /etc/postfix/main.cf, I keep following lines



inet_protocols = all
smtp_dns_resolver_options = res_defnames
smtpd_banner = $myhostname
biff = no
myhostname =
inet_interfaces = loopback-only # not a mail forwarder
mydestination = # yeah empty
relayhost =
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
mailbox_size_limit = 0
message_size_limit = 10240000
smtp_generic_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/generic 

In /etc/postfix/generic, I added accounts linked to email adresses.

Do not forget to execute 
# postmap /etc/postfix/generic

and 
# service postfix restart

to finish configuration 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire